Within the newest transfer by a state authorities to encourage its residents to get vaccinated, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy introduced on Monday, Could 3, that adults who present their vaccination card at an inventory of eligible New Jersey breweries will probably be given a free beer as a reward. The “shot and a beer” program is in place now and will probably be obtainable to all vaccinated adults by the tip of Could.
The plan is a part of Murphy’s new “Operation Jersey Summer,” whereby state officers are aiming to get 4.7 million New Jerseyans vaccinated by June 30. Providing free beer is definitely one strategy to accomplish that. As of Tuesday, the state of New Jersey has 3.3 million vaccinated residents.
NEW: We’re launching our “Shot and a Beer” program to encourage eligible New Jerseyans ages 21+ to get vaccinated.
Any New Jerseyan who will get their first vaccine dose within the month of Could and takes their vaccination card to a taking part brewery will obtain a free beer. pic.twitter.com/REiHTEa6mi
— Governor Phil Murphy (@GovMurphy) May 3, 2021
The next breweries will probably be taking part within the Shot and a Beer program, a lot of that are near Jersey seashores, making them handy to anybody who’s heading down the Shore because the climate will get nicer:
- Battle River Brewing in Tom’s River
- Bradley Beer Venture in Bradley Seashore
- Bolero Snort Brewing Firm in Carlstadt
- Brix Metropolis Brewing Firm in Little Ferry
- Carton Brewing Firm in Atlantic Highlands
- Flounder Brewing Firm in Hillsborough
- Flying Fish Brewing Firm in Somerdale
- Gaslight Brewery and Restaurant in South Orange
- Hackensack Brewing Firm in Hackensack
- Kane Brewing Firm in Ocean Township
- Little Canine Brewing Firm in Neptune
- Magnifying Brewing Firm in Fairfield
- Riverhorse Brewing Firm in Ewing
In an effort to be eligible for a free beer, you should be a resident of New Jersey, you could current your vaccination card, and — in fact — be 21 and over.